contact-us contact-us

What Should I Do If I Have Delayed Pain After An Accident?

What should I do if I have delayed pain after an accident?

It is extremely essential to get yourself checked immediately after the accident. In case of any delayed symptoms, seek professional medical help and try to ascertain the cause minutely. Always remember that the more you delay, the harder it will be to prove that the new symptoms are related to the accident.

Contact a car accident attorney to ease the claims process and attain rightful compensation.