In our fast paced world, bicycle riders are at greater risk of suffering serious injury or death. Bicycles and the equipment worn by riders simply aren’t able to withstand an impact from an automobile traveling at moderate to high rates of speed. Coupled with the fact that a rider is likely to have a second impact with a concrete surface following an impact with a motor vehicle. Serious injuries are highly likely following any collision.
We can handle every kind of bicycle injury case, including but not limited to:
- Doored by a vehicle: when a driver opens the door of their vehicle on the side available to moving traffic and hits a cyclist.
- Collision with a vehicle: when any sort of accident occurs with a vehicle.
- Collision with a trailer or boat pulled by a vehicle: drivers often have limited vision when towing which can cause an accident with a cyclist.
- Accidents involving government and municipal vehicle and buses: large truck and bus accidents with bicycles are common.
- Road rage accidents: Drivers who are experiencing “road rage” will often collide with bicycles.
- Swerved to avoid a vehicle: when a driver moves quickly to avoid an accident with another vehicle, but fails to see a cyclist causing a collision.
- Street defects: negligent maintenance and upkeep of roads can cause bicycle accidents.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a bicycle accident call Clay now! Our lawyers can help. We provide an initial consultation FREE of charge to you regardless of whether you retain our services.