Auto Accident Attorney Shreveport LA
Secure Legal Justice With The Right Auto Accident Attorney By Your Side
Severe auto accidents lead to life-threatening challenges, which can cause significant financial and emotional damages. It can get tricky for a claimant to navigate insurance claims and other legal formalities all alone, thus seeking professional support can prove to be beneficial. An auto accident attorney in Shreveport can guide you through the process and help you make the right legal decision against the responsible party for the cause of the act.
L. Clayton Burgess is known for its unparalleled service towards protecting an individual’s legal rights. Our auto accident attorney in Shreveport plays a vital role in assisting victims in building a strong case and win over the challenges. From carrying out an in-depth evaluation of the damages to providing legal representation, our lawyers aim to deliver comprehensive legal support for ensuring the right compensation.
Types Of Auto Accidents
There can be various kinds of traffic accidents with various factors of cause. Our law firm has handled intricate accident cases with devastating injuries, including:
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Emergency vehicle Accidents
Some of the potential factors responsible for the cause of an auto accident:
- Distraction while driving
- Alcohol consumption
- Over speeding
- Lane splitting
- Inexperienced drivers
- Unfavorable weather and road conditions
- Mechanical defects in vehicles
What Are The Immediate Steps To Be Taken After An Auto Accident?
While you may struggle to carry out the initial process on your own after an accident, it somehow determines the future of your injury claim. If you are not severely injured, make sure to follow these steps right after an accident.
- Check if you and co-passengers are safe. Seek medical assistance from residents in case of an emergency.
- Call up the nearby police station.
- Don’t leave the scene of the incident.
- Take images of the accident scene, including the damaged parts of your car and sustained injuries.
- Gather information of the driver at fault (name, phone number, and license number)
- Make a note of the vehicle number.
- Notify the insurance company
- Get a complete medical checkup to ensure there’s no internal injury.
- Intimate an auto accident attorney from the L. Clayton Burgess law office for an extensive legal support
Common Losses Incurred In Fatal Auto Accidents
Your claim amount majorly depends upon your sustained injuries. The lawyers at the L. Clayton Burgess can retrieve your compensation for the damages –
- Hefty medical expenditure
- Lost wages
- Future earning capacity
- Cost of legal documentation
- Funeral or burial costing (in case of wrongful deaths)
Non- Economic damages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of loved ones
- Mental stress
- Loss of regular lifestyle
Call Us Now For A FREE Initial Consultation – Auto Accident Attorney Shreveport LA
Some losses incurred in an auto accident can leave a massive void in the victim’s life. The auto accident lawyer in Shreveport from the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess can provide you with extensive legal guidance to turn a case in your favor. Our professionals have several years of experience in their area of practice and can protect you from all legal adversities. Don’t delay to call us as the statute of limitations is running out. Contact us today to learn more about your legal options.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE IS IN NEED OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT US NOW.
Call our Shreveport office today for a FREE review of your auto accident case.
Don’t Delay! You may have a valid claim! Let us help you get your compensation before the statute of limitations expires!