The after-effects of auto accidents can be disastrous. The victims are left with severe physical injuries and emotional distress. Hiring an experienced professional would be essential to get over legal complications. Our representatives at the L. Clayton Burgess are trained to guide you in the right direction and assist you to recover all losses. The auto accident attorney in Lake Charles relentlessly works to protect your rights and gain maximum compensation.
The intensities of accidents might vary by accidents causing major or minor impacts. Here are some factors which might be responsible for the cause of automobile accidents –
• Lane splitting
• Driving under the influence of alcohol
• Driver’s distractions
• Inexperienced drivers
• Over speeding
• Unfavorable weather or road conditions
• Mechanical defects
Our attorneys can handle all sorts of injury cases and resolve them with optimum proficiency. They are committed and have the right connection to help clients get through the legalities.
In case you or loved ones have been hurt in an auto accident, there are a few things you must do soon after an accident.
• Analyze your present condition to check whether everyone in the car is physically fine
• Seek medical assistance from the residents
• Gather information of the driver at fault (name, address, and phone number)
• Take pictures of the accident scene (if possible, gather CCTV footages)
• Note the license number of the vehicle.
• Collect the names and phone numbers of the witnesses
• Contact the nearby police station.
• Notify your insurance company
• Seek the assistance of an experienced attorney
• Spinal cord injuries
• Traumatic Brain Injuries
• Facial disfigurement
• Fracture of bones
• Internal injuries
• Limb loss and amputations
• Soft tissue injuries
• Loss of body parts
• Wrongful death
The law offices of L. Clayton Burgess have handled countless cases of clients with devastating auto accident injuries. Some of the damages in the claim include:
You can’t overcome the legal challenges alone if you lack knowledge of the legalities. A professional opinion is always favored before taking any legal step. The professionals at the L. Clayton Burgess have years of experience in evaluating the losses incurred and getting you the much-deserving compensation. Connect to us now for a FREE consultation with our senior auto accident attorney in Lake Charles and learn about the legalities associated with your case. DON’T DELAY, CALL 877-348-1211
Call our office today for a FREE review of your auto accident case. We typically work on a contingent agreement basis, which means our fees are contingent upon the outcome of your case.
Don’t Delay! You may have a valid claim! Let us help you get your compensation before the statute of limitations expires!
Parties Represented by Personal Injury Lawyer Receive Nearly 3.5 Times More Money in a Settlement Than Those Without an Attorney.
– Insurance Research Council Study 2004