AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN LAKE CHARLES LA
Hire An Auto Accident Attorney Lake Charles For Optimum Legal Support
The after-effects of auto accidents can be disastrous. The victims are left with severe physical injuries and emotional distress. Hiring an experienced professional would be essential to get over legal complications. Our representatives at the L. Clayton Burgess are trained to guide you in the right direction and assist you to recover all losses. The auto accident attorney in Lake Charles relentlessly works to protect your rights and gain maximum compensation.
The intensities of accidents might vary by accidents causing major or minor impacts. Here are some factors which might be responsible for the cause of automobile accidents –
- Lane splitting
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Driver’s distractions
- Inexperienced drivers
- Over speeding
- Unfavorable weather or road conditions
- Mechanical defects
Our attorneys can handle all sorts of injury cases and resolve them with optimum proficiency. They are committed and have the right connection to help clients get through the legalities.
Immediate Actions To Be Taken After An Auto Accident
In case you or loved ones have been hurt in an auto accident, there are a few things you must do soon after an accident.
- Analyze your present condition to check whether everyone in the car is physically fine
- Seek medical assistance from the residents
- Gather information of the driver at fault (name, address, and phone number)
- Take pictures of the accident scene (if possible, gather CCTV footages)
- Note the license number of the vehicle.
- Collect the names and phone numbers of the witnesses
- Contact the nearby police station.
- Notify your insurance company
- Seek the assistance of an experienced attorney
Injuries Caused Due To Auto Accidents
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Facial disfigurement
- Fracture of bones
- Internal injuries
- Limb loss and amputations
- Soft tissue injuries
- Loss of body parts
- Wrongful death
Losses Incurred Due To Auto Accidents
The law offices of L. Clayton Burgess have handled countless cases of clients with devastating auto accident injuries. Some of the damages in the claim include:
- Medical treatment costs (hospitalization charges, doctor’s visits, cost of medicines, major surgeries)
- Present and future loss of income (irregularities in professional career
Non- Economic damages
- Physical damages and pain
- Emotional distress
- Consortium losses
- Loss of personal enjoyments
We Are Always At Your Help
You can’t overcome the legal challenges alone if you lack knowledge of the legalities. A professional opinion is always favored before taking any legal step. The professionals at the L. Clayton Burgess have years of experience in evaluating the losses incurred and getting you the much-deserving compensation. Connect to us now for a FREE consultation with our senior auto accident attorney in Lake Charles and learn about the legalities associated with your case. DON’T DELAY, CALL (877) 234-7573
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE IS IN NEED OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT US NOW.
Call our office today to discuss your case with our Houma auto accident attorney for FREE.
Don’t Delay! You may have a valid claim! Let us help you get your compensation before the statute of limitations expires!