Car Accident Attorney Ruston
Our Car Accident Attorney In Ruston Can Help You Retrieve Your Losses
According to the reports, car accidents have been one of the most leading causes of injuries and death worldwide. It is a horrifying experience for the car crash victims. Most car accident injuries are catastrophic and bring several life alterations.
If you or someone you know is a victim of such injuries, consulting a lawyer can prove to be helpful. The car accident attorneys from the L. Clayton Burgess law firm aim to get their clients through all legal adversities. Our car accident attorney in Ruston has handled countless accident cases with various injuries. They are skilled, dedicated, and tirelessly fight to make sure you get maximum recovery.
What To Do Right After A Car Accident?
Car accident injuries can vary from mild to severe. You are in a stable state after an accident; make sure you do the following:
- Stay at the scene: Don’t leave the accident spot before interacting with the police, other drivers, or both.
- Try and stay calm: It’s understandable to panic after an accident. However, strictly avoid rash or irrational behavior.
- Check for injuries: For minor injuries, take some first aid from the nearby residents for immediate medical assistance. Call for an ambulance in case of severe injury.
- Call 911: It is best to notify the nearby police station or the local law enforcement at the earliest to avoid complications.
- Don’t discuss any details with anyone: Never discuss any incident details with anyone except the police. Be gentle and don’t admit your fault without a lawyer by your side.
- Document the entire incident: Take photographs or videos of your injuries and property damages caused for future reference. Keep a record of the following –
- Date, time of the incident, the exact location of the accident
- Names, addresses, phone numbers of the involved parties, vehicle, and driver’s license number
- Detailed information of the witnesses
- Name, badge number, and phone number of the police officer who visited the accident scene
- Inform the insurance companies: Discuss in detail the probabilities of getting fair compensation for your losses.
- Consult an attorney: You must reach out to a lawyer for proper legal guidance. He/she can guide you with the right advice on how to go about the case henceforth.
Benefits Of Working With Our Highly Experienced Car Accident Lawyers
The L. Clayton Burgess law firm is a renowned name in the country. We have brilliant legal representatives who are highly dedicated to their profession. Some of the notable advantages of our lawyers are:
- Our lawyers use unique tactics to tackle insurance companies.
- They have the knowledge and legal expertise to turn a case in the client’s favor.
- Takes eccentric approach to recover the maximum compensation for the victims
- Each of the lawyers is well-versed with legal complications and can keep you safe.
- Protects your legal rights and gets you the deserving justice
Our car accident attorney in Ruston relentlessly works to retrieve all damages you incurred for your injuries. With us, you don’t have to worry about hefty legal fees as we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay us after you receive your compensation. Get a Call now to book a FREE consultation with our accident lawyer to learn about your legal options.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE IS IN NEED OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT US NOW.
Call our office today for a FREE review of your auto accident case. We typically work on a contingent agreement basis, which means our fees are contingent upon the outcome of your case.
Don’t Delay! You may have a valid claim! Let us help you get your compensation before the statute of limitations expires!